Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Day 16 - Sucking wind....

I remember from the January program that about half way through I struggled.... All of a sudden cravings came back, my joints started hurting, I felt stiff and tired. So here I am again, just struggled through Meltdown and feel like an old lady.

I can still not do any upper body exercises due to my shoulder injury, so have been focusing on lower body and core work. But that means my lower body is TIRED!! At least my chiro gave me the okay to do the arm movements in the Power Circuit again, plus I can do the plank again, so that gives me a few more options (even though I did not miss the spidermans in the last few days!).

This shall pass, I know, and I am looking forward to catching 2nd wind again for the next week and a half! It is so hot now in Maryland, close to 100 degrees, and beeing a sweaty mess all the time is not fun. But hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do!

At least the food front is going well, even though I am still over-eating nuts, but the wave is surprisingly easy this time. Not that I like it, not at all, but its not that bad. And all this due to our genious evil Mr. Dax Moy from http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/, I must have a masochistic streak to keep coming back for more, but I just love it!
Over half way there - more recipes to try, more exercises to come, more strengths, fitness, and less pounds around my waist!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annette
    I'm curious to know if it all got better again after the middle struggle? At the moment I'm really struggling too. I'm really starting to wonder if it's all worth it because it feels like I've gone backwards. Weight is up a little and I'm feeling bigger as well, I'm absolutely fatigued, my mental state is very fragile I'm on the verge of tears most days and I just want biscuits and sweets. Is this all normal and I just need to push through?
    Hope your shoulder is back to full working order soon!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete