Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, day 2 of M.A.P.

What can I say, sore, sore, sore... but I know it will go away soon! I am just a little peeved that despite doing this program in January and working out pretty much every day it still hits me like this. I guess I need to keep those mountain climbers in my daily routine!!
Otherwise uneventful day:
Meltdown in the am: done
full day of work: done
ICP: done
PTA fundraiser at a restaurant (I did not eat): done
Power circuit: done
Prepped food for tomorrow: done
Cardio?? I need to count running to the store and up and down the stairs in my house while in a frenzy as cardio for today, sorry.
Getting ready for bed: PRICELESS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know, I am still sore too! Hitting me in the triceps the most, ouch. Off to do ICP now :)

    ReplyDelete