Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 5 on M.A.P.

Another way down, I got enough sleep and felt great all day. Did a fast today, since I still felt so bloated and wanted to get back in the habit. Dax has us fast 3 times a week on Reboot right now, and I kinda got out my routine 2 weeks ago, so it was a good start again.
All the exercises are done for the day, I am not sore anymore, feel good and strong, and I know that Dax will have quite a few surprises coming up for us tomorrow! Check out http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/ for more info!

It's the weekend, so tomorrow morning I will try to do the Meltdown first, then maybe fit in the cardio before heading to the Pool around noon. Robin will come as well and we said we would do the Power Circuit somewhere in a shady spot at the pool. Have a cub scout picnic later in the afternoon, so the ICP has to wait until later at night again. But I will get it done!
Good night everyone...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great routine Annette - well done! I hope you enjoy the pool. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you're SO DRIVEN! You know everything about these work outs and diets, huh?

    Well done Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. going good Annette, thats great you have someone doing it with you. how was the fast for you? you are so encouraging to all the members on Daxs site, do you ever think about getting back into personal training? have fun.

    ReplyDelete