Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Day 11

I can't believe we are almost at the halfway point already! You guys would laugh at me right now: I am doing a one armed Power Circuit, doing Meltdown with only lower body and core stuff, and will start the DB Matrix with double the amount of lower body and core as well. My shoulder already feels better today, I have another Chiro appointment tomorrow night, so hopefully that will be all over quickly. So I am doing all the workouts, but not quite as prescribed!

Foodwise it is going very well, I always hated low carb days, but it hasn't been bad this time around. It helps having my coworker and friend Robin doing this with me, between the two of us we always seem to have enough snacks, we surprise each other with different recipes, and we keep each other on track!

Today was an interesting day, wow, tempers flared on the forum today! Dax really hit the nail in the head and a lot of us were weighing in on different things. In the end it just seemed to get out of hand a little and I am hoping that piece will be back now! Go check out http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/ for more info on the wonderful programs that Dax Moy has to offer!

That it for tonight, hope everybody is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. hi Annette i wish you a speedy recovery as i know this is the last thing you need right now. yes i think the group has settled down a bit, same with january it just left those that wanted it. which is ok i think Daxs is very generous giving it away for free. have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete