Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here we go again.... another Dax Moy challenge!!

Even though I said after Januarys Meltdown program that I would never again commit to 4 workouts a day - I am doing it yet again! Call me crazy, call me weird, but it seems to be the only way to get rid of a few pounds of bodyfat that have accumulated over the last few months. I have a sweet tooth and no will power - and way too much chocolate laying around on a daily basis! You would understand if you saw my desk: truffles, pralines, chocolates... it's all there. Yes, I work for a gourmet food company, and those extra pounds should be workman's comp!!

I am a member of Dax's Reboot team, which keeps me fit with great exercices that always change and seem to get better and better as the months go by, but I feel I need the added accountability of a clean ED diet. This is why I signed up again for this 30 day M.A.P challenge! Find out more here:
http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/
I will be sharing my journey over the next 30 days here - you still have time to sign up as well and come on board! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment