Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 9 - a grumpy post....

Day 8 was fine, and today I really started to feel the effects of the 3rd low carb day. The exercises were a drag, everything felt tired, I was constantly hungry - not physically, but more like I needed something emotionally. I also got my period today, which for sure doesn't help at all! But I stayed low carb, didn't give in to any temptation!
My right shoulder has been bothering me for a while, and tonight during the pyramid it got so bad that I had to stop. It really hurts now, even to the touch, and is swollen. No idea what is going on! I will drop the weights for my upper body exercises tomorrow and see how it feels.

Right now its only 8:30pm, but I feel grumpy, hormonal, my shoulder hurts, and I will grab an ice pack, brush my teeth, get ready for bed and watch some TV...! Good Night!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, feel better Annette! Tomorrow will surely be better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, for some reason I can't get on to the forums...ive emailed Dax via other sites he has and not had a reply yet, I wonder if you might give him a nudge and let him know....THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Annette - I hope you had a good night's rest and have stocked up on carbs this morning. I was tired yesterday and the exercises seemed harder - I didn't put it down to the carbs, but I will now. I hope you are better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I devoured my porridge this morning like a crazed animal. I did include any protein tho and was amazed how hungry I was just a hour later....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should say didn't include any protien!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so know exactly what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping youve carbed up tody and are feeling loads better A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya hope you are feeling much better today, get well soon. x

    ReplyDelete