Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 3 - done and over

Luckily today the soreness was much better and I felt pretty good all day! I am so thankful for my friend and co-worker Robin, it is so much easier having someone next to you at work who is doing the same thing. We are feeding each other healthy treats, and managed to get both the Power Circuit in today (its the least sweaty one in the office!) as well as the cardio, well, it was a short power walk, but it was a power walk!

I don't think I lost any weight yet, still feel weirdly bloated (thanks Robin for all the raw broccoli and cauliflower!!), but my workouts are good and the diet is clean. Another co-worker has her desk full of the best chocolate you can wish for, which in the last few months has been my downside, but despite some serious cravings both Robin and I stayed strong!

Just finished my ICP for the day, reading through a few blogs and ready for bed and another day! Nightey night....

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready to do ICP now, then it's to bed for me. BTW, was falling asleep in car on the way home, too. Got in the house, walked straight to the couch, then fell asleep for an hour. Why am I soooo tired? Good grief.

    Sorry about the broccoli and cauliflower...heh-heh! But I'm so grateful to have you there with me to keep me honest. Otherwise, the temptations would be too great!

    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for resisting the chocolate, Annette! I have homebaking calling out to me, but am determined to resist. :D

    ReplyDelete