Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1 of M.A.P.

It is all like a big Deja Vu: I can feel the soreness creep into my muscles, and this time around I know what to expect: pain... But I also know it will pass soon!
Day 1 was great so far, 3 workouts done, just the Power Circuit before bed left. Only 40 reps, so that is no problem.
Surprisingly the Meltdown kicked my butt this morning, despite working out once or twice a day with Reboot, the intensity of it was pretty cool to feel again!

Short and sweet for today, my bed is waiting (and the PC of course!). Kale chips are almost done in the oven, so my snack is taken care of for tomorrow as well. I need to watch the nuts, they are my downfall!

1 comment:

  1. great job on day one annette! I think I overdid it on the lemon juice with my kale chips, they were tart!

    ReplyDelete