Monday, June 7, 2010

Mesurements June 7

Okay, that was quite the wake up call this morning! My stats have gone up dramatically, and even though I know it is because I had too much to drink this weekend, too much banned food with too much bloating going on, plus its this time of the month for me as well... But I did not think it would be that bad!

Here we go:

June 7
height: 5.7 inches (174 cm)
weight: 145 lbs
chest: 90 cm
waist: 80 cm
hip: 98 cm
thigh high: 58.5cm
thigh low: 47 cm
calve: 35.5 cm
arm: 32.5 cm

First workout of the day done - this can only get better!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annette! I was thinkig of fasting, too but I'm also of a mind just to do what the Evil Genius says to do and when.....I've decided to leave Reboot this month - I just get too confused otherwise! Keep up the good work and thank you so mcu for all your help on the Reeboot and MAP forums - we'd be lost without you! x

    ReplyDelete