Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stats and pictures

I took my pictures, but left the camera at home. So I have to add them later when we have internet again.

But my stats per 12/31/09 are:

chest 89 cm
waist 79 cm
hip 97 cm
thigh 57 high and 47 low
calve 35 cm
arm 30.5 cm
weight: 143 lbs

Looking back it is almost the same as when I started the LGN last summer, and it proves again that bodies are made in the kitchen! I workout regularly, but my diet has just gone back to very crappy and way too many sweets. So now it is healthy eating again with even more workouts!

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way, Annette! I have been doing Holly Rigsby's Fit Yummy Mummy workouts since March of 2008, but this last year I have lost and gained the same weight over and over again! Always when my diet lacks! Uugghh! I am looking to put an end to the yo-yo effect once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the food part is so difficult. I know I need to work on that too. Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I reckon it's about 80% food and 20% exercise, which sucks! It's so easy to down 100s of calories in one snack, and so hard to burn 100s of calories in extra exercise! The thing I am enjoying about the elimination diet is there is nothing very sweet in it at all, and I do think you can retrain your palate!
    -Lulu

    http://meltdownchallenge.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete