Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21 evening update

Carb day today, so oatmeal and yoghurt and fruit for breakfast. Yumm!! Got up at 5:20 am for the power circuit, 70 reps, and 40 on the last, a little over 20 minutes. Got ready with lunches etc., and at 6:45 did about 12 minutes on the bike, intervall style. Shower, ready for school and work we were!

Pyramid over lunch at the gym in new record time... I was wearing old tights and a tee shirt, when one of the trainers walks up to me, puts his hands around my waist and goes: Wow, what a waist! He sees me there all the time and we are friendly, but at that moment I could have just hugged him! :-) How is that for motivation!!
At night dinner with the family, and let me tell you, I was so tempted to skip the meltdown. I have a love-hate relationship with that one, I hate it because it is hard and really works me out, and I love it because it is hard and really works me out. Makes sense?
But down in the basement I went and did it. Puh, I am glad it is over, and a quick blog and I will be in bed early today! Fast day again till tomorrow night, so no lunches to pack (Fridays my son is allowed to have pizza at the cafeteria, and hubby eats at work - and I am fasting!) Nice and easy, I love it!

And now the snow starts coming down in beautiful Maryland, or should I say the slush, aaghhh, its going to be a mess tomorrow morning.... Nighty night!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day, Annette! We are getting a little snow in Colorado as well! Very pretty it is! I also have a love-hate relationship with the Meltdown! HA! For the same reasons! :-) Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Annette!!This is a wonderful example of fitting it all in. I'm impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's real London rain here today. Had hoped to take Nick to tennis but we got rained off and my energy evaporated. I think I feel like the "outsiders" did when I was on the 30 in 30 - just blown away by how hard you are working and how committed. Well done!

    ReplyDelete