Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19, measurement day again....

I can't believe we are almost 2/3s there already! The biggest challenge for me is fitting in that 4th workout, the cardio. 3 workouts are doable: morning, lunch, and evening, but the number 4 really leaves me scrambling quite often. Too long to just disappear from work, too sweaty too just do it in nice clothes.... its a challenge! Food and the regular workouts are fine, just takes some planning. But well, only 11 more days basically, and its over!

Measured again today after doing the fast yesterday. Loved the fast, it was easy, I didn't need to worry about food, I wasn't really hungry, and I was awake, clear, and strong.

Weight 139 (down 4 lbs from beginning)
chest: 87 cm (2 cm down)
waist: 76 cm (3 cm down)
hip: 95 cm (2 cm down)
thigh: 57/45.5 cm (-/1.5 cm down)
calve: 33.5 cm (1.5 cm down)
arm: 29.5 cm (1 cm down)

All in all: 4 lbs and 11 cm or 5" down!

Need to get ready for bed now, too much to do right now, and I need my sleep! :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well - congratulations skinny jeans back on and an easy fast :-) x

    ReplyDelete