Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29 - almost there now!

Day 29 is almost over, and it was with one crying and one laughing eye that I said bye bye to the Power Circuit, the Pyramid, and just 10 minutes ago, the Meltdown.... Even if just for a week, those exercises have been such a driving part of my life in the last 30 days, that I am almost getting a little melancholic. Even though my muscles and my body make it very clear that it is time to rest now, somehow I have this underlying feeling of being sore again, and just don't recover that well. On the other hand I had my personal best for the pyramid today with 15 minutes and 46 seconds. I added 5 minutes of fast treadmill walking today to make it to 20 minutes.

The last few days have been weird, I was tempted a few times to just throw the ED by the wayside, a la: I am almost there, it doesn't matter anymore now.... But it does matter, and I stayed strong!

Good to know how to go forward now, at least for the next week. i am really looking forward to some rest and only one or two workouts, it will be such a nice change of pace! This challenge really has taken over my life, and every minute online I spend on this forum. Time to cut back a little bit, without loosing touch with all of you guys.

Now one more fast and workout day tomorrow, and measurements and pictures on Sunday morning! I figured I did around 100 workouts, counting that we cut back to three, and that I missed a few. And still: 100 workouts in 30 days is not shabby and I am very proud of it :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your dedication and determination, Annette! You are the only 45 year old that I know with the body of a 25 year old! Well done!

    ReplyDelete