Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12 - I want carbs!!!

Third day on our second wave - 3 days low carb, 1 day with carb. I am hating it!!! The mornings are worst, I feel weak, nauseated, exhausted. Then I get my energy back during the day, don't feel hungry, but just yearning for a piece of fruit and yoghurt.... tomorrow will be heaven!!

Meltdown this morning was done by pure will power, I hated every second of it but pushed through. Took a nice 20 minute power walk during lunch, its still freezing here, so my hands and face was cold, but my body was sweating. ICP up arrival at the house and putting a chicken in the oven. No good time... :-( DB Matrix just right now, 3 times through, which was fine (I have plenty chicken and greens in my belly right now).

I am so excited about carbs tomorrow!! That even makes the meltdown and pyramid in one day more bearable!
Time for bed now, need to have my rest....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Annette!! I SO could have written this post! HA! I feel the SAME way!! I am dreaming of fruit and yogurt! Way to push through! I managed all my workouts too! Yay us!

    ReplyDelete