Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 13 and 14

We are almost half way there! yesterday was carb day, and man, did I enjoy my yoghurt with banana, an orange, some mashed potatoes! Did not go hog wild at all, just a small serving of each, but still it felt so good.
I think the ED is really a great diet, even though I do miss some cheese and the occassional cup of joe, but especially when I am on the wave I feel that the ED has everything to offer I want and need!
Did my first workout today before 6am, ICP, improved my time again by 1 second. Yes, only 1 second, but I take it! Will do a bike HIIT now (an hour has passed) and then shower and run to work.
DB over lunch in the gym and the PC before bed, that should work out just fine! Eating some ommelette with veggies right now, so I am ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing fine. Know what you mean about the wave though - sometimes I think it was invented to make the ED seem like heaven. have a great week-end - any fun cardio planned with your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how decadent the ED is once you've done a few non-carb days!

    Nearly half way through! Time flies when you're having fun! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete