Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4 of the challenge

It is amazing how quickly my body adjusted to the 4 workouts a day. I was not super sore, but definitly tired and worn out the first couple days. Now it is much better, I can still feel parts of my body, but in a good way! My numbers are going up (workoutwise, not pound wise :-)) and I have energy and feel good.

Still have no internet at home, so I am posting this from work without going too much into detail. Of course that means, I am back at work! Did the meltdown this morning, and will head to the gym for lunch for the individual circuit today. Hopefully I can fit in a quick walk/jog later in the after noon as cardio, of course it is freezing outside right now!

I also have a 3 day meeting come up Wednesday through Friday, with dinners out every day, tons of food, and lots of sitting. I work for a gourmet food company and we will be trained in new products etc, so that means I will need to sample quite a bit of stuff. Will try to keep it to an absolute minimum and am decided to eat well when we go out as well. I feel like somethings gotta give though during those 3 days and might have to cut back to 2 or 3 workouts for those days, I will see. I know I can fit in a morning and evening workout (hello 5am!!), but not sure if I can get out at all during the day. But that's life and I will do the best I can!

Back to work - and hopefully our new router will be delivered today to finally get internet back at home! Thanks Verizon....!

5 comments:

  1. Annette, you certainly are faced with challenges in you work environment! You have such a positive attitude and perseverance, you are going to overcome all that gourmet garbage! ;) Can't wait to hear how you did despite all the difficult situations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Annette! You will have a few challenges coming up, but I am sure you will get through them just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, congratulations on doing this new program! No school today, snow day (one inch of snow...argh). You'll be having more fun I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the end of this week.

    Long term knowing that you can eat healthy despite your job and challenges like this one has got to be good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is it going now? I appreciate your support on the forum!

    ReplyDelete