Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24

Time is going fast now and we are almost at the end! Wow! Will have to measure and weigh tomorrow, but my clothes fit so much better and I love the look of my toned muscles. Hope I can keep it up!

Today Dax posted the new workouts for this week. I am so glad to see the 4th one gone! The cardio was the biggest struggle for me to fit in, so I am happy not having to worry about it anymore. The BW is amazingly hard, I can't believe how sore my arms and quads get every time I do it! Just finished my DB matrix for today, did the ICP and BW earlier, and went ice skating for an hour. So it was an active day and we are winding done now. I think I will have some carbs for dinner and break the low carb early. I am afraid I overdose on nuts otherwise, so I'd rather have some yoghurt and apple sauce!

The big question now is if Dax will change the name from Meltdown Challenge http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com/ to Claudia's suggested "Reboot". I like the new name!

No comments:

Post a Comment