Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25 - the last 5 days of the challenge!!

Time flies, I can't believe this is almost over! Seems like we just started, even though my muscles and tiredness tell me otherwise...
For whatever reason I didn't sleep well the last few nights, despite being in bed before 10pm. But I keep waking up around 3am, sleep a little more, and by 5:30 I get up anyway in order to get a workout in and get ready for the day. I can feel that I am not recovered well and that my workouts drag a little. I wish I could say that they are harder and stronger then ever, but they are not. I do them all and give it my best, but it doesn't seem good enough. Maybe I also need just a day or two off, which I will probably do next weekend when this is over. Or maybe I get a really good nights sleep tonight? I am having more Ashwaganda right now in my fruit tea....

Thinking about how to keep going when this is over, I did well for a few months after last years LGN challenge, but then lost it on the diet.... I did gain some weight back, but luckily still fit into my new smaller clothes, even though they were tight. Now they fit really well again, and I don't want to go back to gaining or falling off the wagon.

I know I will put dairy back in my diet, and an occasional cup of coffee or glass of wine. I love chocolate and sugar, but I know that one bite is all it takes to completely get me addicted again. So hopefully I can stay away from it! I also want to keep one fast day a week in my repertoire. The wave: nope, don't enjoy it, that will go at least for a while!

Workout wise I will cut back to one workout a day, but will commit to 7 workouts per week. Not 3 or 4, but 7. If I feel like doing 3 on a day, so be it, but 7 per week should be absolutely doable, after doing 28 per week for 3 weeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Annette! I am with you on the wave! Hated it! I think it made me eat more carbs in the long run. I think I can keep most of this up, but I do like the taste of coffee! I may try an organic decaf and see how I feel about it!. I agree about the chocolate and sugar! I am the same way! No will power when it comes to it! I will go back to doing my 6 workouts a week when this is done. Sounds like you have a plan in place and I know you will succeed just fine! Thanks for all your support! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annette! You've been do really great! Keep it up for those last few days! SHould seem much more doable now that you are back to 3 sessions per day!

    I look forwrad to hearing about your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a tough one - that "what do we do afterwards?" and I'm about to blog on Dax's site on this topic. I know that you will succeeed (even if there are a few bumps along the way). You are so committed to this, and to your boy's health and fitness too. Well done, and good luck with the last few days.

    ReplyDelete