Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11

It is amazing how our bodies work, I am in such awe... Never thought I could do the amount of workouts I am doing right now (4 a day), with no break! Trust me, it is not easy! But the pains and aches and sorenes go away, and when I feel like I really can not do the workout, I push through and feel so much better afterwords.

Here is a summary of my workouts, the improvements are amazing!

Meltdown, day 1 and day 11 in comparison
PU 50 - 54 (regular style)
squat 54 - 76
SP 33 - 85 (what happened there????)
SB lunge 57 - 71
spidey 54 - 66
ST lune 28 - 35
c and p: 54 - 66
squat 55 - 77

ICP:
PU: 12
Squat 17
Spidey 15
RT 12
SP 10
Times: 1:53 minutes - 1:21 minutes

Pyramid: all through, twice level 5, and back: 19:44 minutes - 16:20 minutes!

PC: started with 40 reps, now at 56 reps (26 for the last one)

Stats: beginning - day 11
weight: -3 lbs
chest: - 1 cm
waist: - 3 cm
hip: same
thigh -1 cm
calve: -0.5 cm
arm: -0.5 cm
And I am bloated right now due to my period - in a couple days that should shift quite a bit!

On the other hand I am really craving some real food, the low carb is just not my thing. I think the ED would be fine with me for a long time, but the low carb takes away everything I love. Yes, I love veggies and nuts, but after a day or so it really gets old. This afternoon I really had to fight hard, and finally gave in a chewed a piece of sugar free gum. Not ED, but it was the best cheating I could think of.

I also had to cheat with my workouts today - that 4th cardio workout is really hard for me to fit into my day. 3 workouts I can manage: get up early, gym over lunch, night time. But the 4th.... Today I went to the gym for my power circuit, then stretched for 20 minutes, and then did 15 minutes vigorous bike riding before taking a quick rinse and going back to work. Sorry Dax.... I know, but it was the best I could do!

And if you have questions about what I am talking about here, then head on over to http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com and you can find out!

Just did my pyramid, last workout for today, packed my sons birthday presents, blogged, and now it is high time for bed!! Good night...

2 comments:

  1. You must be so strong Annette! Great job not giving into temptation. Yeah for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the time you read this you will be nearly through with the first wave. Go girl

    ReplyDelete