Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekend is here!

This week has been pretty good. I did my workouts, and tried to add a few days with early morning easy cardio. Today is Saturday, early afternoon, and I have not done my workout yet. Weekends always seem to be so much harder, even though I have more time (or should have more time!). But I will do my Tabatas today, no excuse!

Food has been okay, 90% clean and healthy. I still think I overdo it even with the healthy food. Nuts.... healthy, but not if you eat tons of them! I make my own trailmix with raw nuts and cocoa beans and a few dried fruits, and I easily eat 3 to 5 handfuls every day. Which is probably the reason why I am not loosing weight.

I really enjoy the community on Angies site and slowly getting to know my fellow "fit chicks". You guys are a cool bunch!

It is rainy and cold, and we have to clean up the house. My parents are coming for a 3 week visit from Germany next Friday. They are the coolest parents anyone could wish for, yet still, my Mom is visiting, so I even press the bedding! :-) Help, I am turning into my Mother! Which is, to be fair, not a bad thing in my case! Can't wait for them to be here: I can get up in the morning and leave without having to pack lunches, wake up a cranky 6 year old and get him ready, having to rush work to be home on time to either pick up our son or have dinner with him and hubby.... Dinner will be on the table, the house will be clean, homework will be done - I love my parents visiting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ooh that sounds wonderful. My mother is really cool too but as untidy as me so although I love it when she comes to stay (she only lives an hour away anyway) our house is still in chaos. I spent yesterday blitzing the ground floor (and with Philip, the wine cellar). Need to move onto my study next which is aweful and I cannot even bear to work in there at the moment. But hey ho it won't clean itself.

    ReplyDelete