Thursday, July 15, 2010

Settling into Reboot

After the frantic pace of MAP its nice to be back at Reboot - one or two workouts a day, ED with a few fasts - its just much more doable for me! The new accumulator workout is quite interesting, all bodyweight, yet highly challenging! And meltdown with just one exercise per tabata instead of two is also a new challenge.

Other then that not much new, husband is finally recovering from his staph infection, he also had gout on top of it (which is now medicated), and I am doing a little medical research to read up on things. Sky, our little guy, has been throwing up all week and is complaining about a tummy ache, so he went to work with me for the last 3 days. He is a trooper, knows his way around, is a good boy, and got in quite a few naps under my desk! Which means he was really not feeling to good.... I sure hope he is okay tomorrow, I have meetings going on and really can't take him. And I have a cough that will not go away, I guess the stress of the last few weeks has been getting to me after all! Maybe I need even more tulsi tea and should upp my doses of Ashwaghanda!

Our trip to Germany is coming up soon as well, just 4 more weeks and we will be home to see my family!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your family is having a time of it. Hope you're all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your son's better tomorrow, and that there are some healthy times ahead for your family!

    I'm liking being back at Reboot too, a couple of challenging workouts and some old favourites. Am fasting, and carb-cycling since I delayed that on MAP. We go on holiday soon too! Hope you have a fantastic trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - they are still putting you through it aren't they. I really hope you manage to come out of the other end soon. Your holiday sounds like just the thing! Ich hoffe, dass Sie einen großen Feiertag haben!

    ReplyDelete