Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Results - and pictures after 30 days of M.A.P. with Dax Moy!

30 days are over, and even though this time around I did not give it my all due to injury and a few curve balls life threw at me, the results are still amazing. I know I have been pretty lean before, but I can tell that I lost quite a bit of fat around my middle plus am much stronger again.

Total weight loss: 4.5 lbs
Total loss in cm: 6 cm

Here are my pics side to side: left one at the beginning, and right one this morning. I know it might not be quite visible to you, but I can definitly see and feel the difference around my middle - less flab!

So thank you Dax Moy for doing it again and allowing me to be part of one of your programs again! Check out http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/ for more info, and sign up for Reboot - new workouts every month, new nutritional strategies, plus an amazing community! Thank you all for your support, your help, your concern, and for following my journey through those 30 days. I could not have done it without you and my love goes out to you! Thank you!!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow Annette, I can see a difference in your abs and legs! Well done!
    I will post pics soon...have to wait for hubby to come home to take photos!
    Congrats! Regards Charnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you're starting to get a real 6-pack!!!!
    Well done! (as Dax would, and probably will say!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great at the beginning and look even better now :-) hugs back to you too!!
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look at you, love the abs, you look awesome. Thank you for your support too it has been awesome and keep me going. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto comments above - you look fab! Your legs look so strong - I guess your shoulder injury really helped there! :O) Great work Annette - many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little of envy and heaps of congratulations - you look perfect! I cannot imagine how great could you look with good shoulder:-)
    And thank you for your help at forum and kind words in my blog. All the best to you and your family and have a beautiful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked fine to start with, but the difference is still obvious - you look great! Thanks for being such a star on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Annette,
    thanks for your kind words. I want to return the congrats, as you look fabulous and I wont be satisfied until I get a strong fit and flabless body like yours, hehe. Not sure at 45 that's still possible but in 1 month I've achieved so much.. I can't think of what I could achieve in a year!!!
    All the very best to you and thanks for all your great support in the forum. ou're one of a kind.
    Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Annette, WOW.. who would have thought it.. You somewhere near 50... That is sooo impressive! I think you are the fittest of all of us! And what an example!! I'll post the before and after pics of my granddaughter on my blog, as OF COURSE, she had to make her own pics as well, hehe.
    When I started this I said I wanted to look like JNL, but now, I'll change that to "I want to look like Annette"!! Thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete