Sunday, July 11, 2010

Peaches, peaches, peacher

Our little neigborhood farm just got peaches in, delicious, sweet, ripe, wonderful, local peaches. We alwasy get the seconds, cheap and ripe, so yesterday we got 2 pecks. I made a wonderful peach crisp from my favorite gluten free site, Elenas pantry. http://www.elanaspantry.com/revised-peach-crisp/ Give this a try! Hubby, son and I finished the first one yesterday in one sitting, I made another one this morning, which went to the pool with us and was eaten around lunch time, we then called my husband and he made a 3rd one, double batch, which he brought to the pool. Again, all gone.... everybody loved it!
We still have a bunch more and I am freezing some to try some peach sorbet, to add to my shakes, and of course we are eating them all the time.

Love this time of year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Peaches are not in season around here until August, but when they are in season I eat as many as I can. Fresh peaches are my favorite fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful, Annette. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete