Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday, Day 29....

I really didn't expect to end the program like this... my stupid shoulder injury, that does not seem to get better and still bothers me, and then Dennis in the hospital, which leaves me holding it all together.

So what can I say: instead of 4 and now 3 daily workouts I got  in 2 daily this last week (meltdown in the morning, and Power Circuit in the hospital), plus whatever little other activity I could get in. My legs are so tired from all the lower body stuff I have been doing, that even the 2 workouts are a drag. I am unsatisfied with myself since I am usually a very gung-ho person, but there is nothing I can do. On the bright side my main focus of this challenge was to get my nutrition back on track, I was still eating healthy, but too much and too much sweet stuff. So that part worked out great, I discovered new recipes and generally enjoy the ED. I feel that I did loose some flab around my middle and am generally stronger in my lower body and core, plus I know that I lost a few pounds as well. Will measure and post pictures tomorrow!

So all in all, Dax has worked his magic again, despite everything conspiring against the program! Now I need to keep up the healthy eating and working out once or twice a day and I will be just fine! Check out http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/ for more info!

4 comments:

  1. Staying in track with ED, strength gain, some pounds lost... this is success, no doubt. Congratulations!
    Thank you for your helpful voice in MAP, you are a great person.
    I keep fingers crossed for your son and husband. Maybe your shoulder could not bear the weight of troubles, I believe it heals once the distress eases... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are amazing - all that stuff going on and still you manage two work outs and an ED diet! I hope your husband is recovering, and I also hope you see some really ositive results tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for hanging in there, Annette! I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you, though, to not be able to give the program your all at the moment. Roll on Reboot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say - that you've done amazing. Think of all the things that are against you - and yet - you've set the mark high and you've done the best. That is all that anyone could ask - though the hardest for us "get it done" people that like to keep our word. You've set a great stride of leadership in the Ning community, here in your blog and in your exercise. Sometimes when it rains it pours - wish you all the best as things get better. Keep up the great work - you are completely amazing!

    ReplyDelete