Friday, July 16, 2010

Just a little whining today....

Finally took the little guy to the pediatrician today, turns out he has an ear infection, the stomach flu, and since hubby was in the hospital for a staph infection they swiped his nose to rule out an infection (which could be likely...). I have tried for weeks with homeapathy, but just never got the kid right, so he is now on antibiotics for 5 days. Lots of pro-biotics and yoghurt in his future to keep his intestines healthy!

And I am starting to finally treat my cough, it is so deep down that today I am really hurting from my belly to my throat. Pediatrition gave me strict orders to rest, get plenty to drink, take my homeopathic medicine, and really bulk up on the Ashwaghanda etc! All rigth, thank goodness I did todays evening workout this morning, so I will be off and to bed in about 5 minutes!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor little soul - it won't be long before the antibotics kick in, and I hope they help him feel better. As for you - you rest and take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my best to you and your family. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete