Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life after MAP

It's kinda weird that it is over.... not that I mind, I am glad that the constant stress of working out and being online is letting off now, and yet it was a comfortable and predictable environment.... We are all waiting for Reboot to start again, we should have started on Monday, but well, Dax get's a week off as well!

Foodwise I am easing up, added some mozarella to my salad today, and won't go all food nazi anymore on additives etc. But I will keep my water intake up, will keep my food cleaner then it was before MAP, and will workout every day! I still don't trust myself with sweets, so that is an area I will watch very careful.

And it is 10pm now, and I will go to bed, sleep well everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annette, I tried to make your sesame crackers today - what a disaster. They came out totally burned!!!! Are you sure it's 350 degrees, put the gasoven on 9. Maybe should have put it on 6 or 7. And kept to 12 minutes instead of 15.
    After all the effort of making almond flour... oh well, will try again some time. It sure smelled good, at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to be 100% but I am not freaking out over labels anymore, so I am sure somethings have snuck back in. I am also wondering if Dax is going to tell us anything today for Monday! Now that I am in gear again, I don't want to stop!!!!

    ReplyDelete