Wednesday, December 30, 2009

one more day to the challenge!!

I am getting both excited and scared. Dax Moy's website is full of energy again with lots of people introducing themselves and asking question. Whoever is interested, you still have one day to sign up! Go to http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/ for more info on this 30 day "Meltdown" challenge and join us!

30 days of a fairly strict, yet super healthy diet, and about an hour worth of workouts, broken down into 4 short sessions. I know I can do it and that I will feel and look fabulous afterwords! It is amazing what you can find out about food sensitivities once you eliminate a lot of stuff, I know that for me it is the gluten... I don't realize how bad it makes me feel until I am off it, but of course there are too many temptations around. For the next 30 days I will be eating very clean, and hopefully much longer. Can't wait for it to start!

5 comments:

  1. Go for it Annette! This is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year.

    I look forward to following your progress. I have lots of work to do when I get back so will post regularly from 7th Jan.

    In the meantime all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your going to do great Annette! You have always been a ray of sunshine on any of the challenges that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Annette! I am glad you bought the cookbook too! Let me know what your favs are . . . I am going shopping today to get prepared for the rest of the week. I also discovered almond milk which is awesome because I can still continue to make smoothies in the morning for breaky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! It is so great to have you all back :-)

    ReplyDelete