Monday, December 28, 2009

New year - new challenge! Dax Moy's Meltdown....

I got an e-mail from Dax Moy about his upcoming Meltdown challenge, and signed up right away at http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/blog. 30 days of being kicked in the rear, working out 4 times a day and following a strict, but doable diet. Am I crazy?? No, I don't think so, after having done 3 months of his LGN challenge this past summer with great results. After that challenge I slacked off a little, then a little more, and then a little more. I have been on Angie Schumachers Fit Chick Express site and really enjoyed her workouts and support, but it is time for a "drill sergeant" right now.

There is still time to join the fun, please sign up too, its free and will be great! http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/blog

I know I will have some extra challenges during those 30 days (like a 3 day meeting at work with lots of dinners and tons of sweets to eat - yes, I work for a dessert company...), but I am so looking forward to the structure and instruction this challenge will provide. I know it will be hard, but well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment