Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why I am doing this challenge?

Dax wanted us to write about why we are doing this 30 day challenge.... Well, I know that I need some pressure and motivation to stick to a diet and rigorous workout regiment. By myself I probably do better then 80% of the population, meaning I work out, I eat my fruits and veggies, take my vitamins etc. But I do not push myself, I tend to get lazy, and I especially go overboard with sweets.

I know what to do and how to do, and yet I don't do it! And I want to get back into my skinny pants and not having to worry about the muffin top issue. I want to go into summer being able to wear a swim suit. I want to be strong in body and mind. I want to be the athlete again I used to be when I was young. I want to keep up with my almost 7 year old and teach him as many sports as possible!

By doing this challenge (and I know it will be a challenge with 4 daily workouts etc) I know I will be with a group of like minded people, I will get Dax checking in on me daily, and I will just do it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Annette! I am joining Dax's Meltdown as well! I would enjoy following your journey! I do well with the exercise part, but sweets are my weakness! We have much in common with needing extra motivation! I am sure we can reach our goals!

    ReplyDelete