Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday, Day 9 of Map

Okay, I admit it - I am going a little crazy right now. Leaving for Germany in 2 days, nothing packed yet, still preparing for my business meetings there as well as for some skiing and other fun stuff with my family, plus tons of last minute stuff at work, Sky's birthday on Thursday, the day we leave (meaning I have to bake cup cakes or cookies), and all the workouts, and, and, and.... So far I have done 2 workouts today and am determined to fit in the ICP now, because its the shortest one we have, but before I need to take laundry out of the washer, clean the kitchen, prepare food for tomorrow, and hopefully read a few chapters of Harry Potter. I am at the last book, and really want to finish it before leaving. It is 9:22pm, I need to be in bed in a little over an hour - so the question is: will I make it all??? Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip, and safe travels!! I was in Germany last month - in Dusseldorf and Koln for the Christmas markets. Awesome! Loved that gluhwein (and I'm paying for it now).

    ReplyDelete