Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Map 2011 Day 2

Good day workoutwise, did the Warrior legs from Reboot as my morning workout, Power circuit over lunch with my friends and coworkers Robin and Amy, ICP with my friends Maria and Elaine at night. All good there! Food was okay, but I got stuck in a meeting and had a sandwich for lunch. Ate only a small amount of bread though and loads of veggies, so I'll get over it.

So much going on on the site right now, over 500 people participate (check out http://www.daxmoypersonaltrainingstudios.com/) for more info! How cool is that!

Since I was so sore from my TRX workouts I am actually recovering quite nicely and am not very sore anymore, which I am happy about, enough suffering! I did re-injure my shoulder though and will be careful with overhead presses going forward. Time for bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment