Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6 of Map

Ok, now I am annoyed.... I had this whole blog post written out, a long one for that, and it just dissappeared! No clue what happened!

In any case, here is a short version of my thoughts: got up early, finally went through all the posts and new information on Dax Moy's Ning site to catch up on what happened with MAP (http://www.daxmoypersonaltrainingstudios.com/), and then wrote about how my workouts and my nutrition is going. In short: 3 workouts a day, 4th one is a struggle and I have the hardest time with it, but its okay, nutrition is okay as well, even though my hubby is trying to boycott me with bringing home donuts and cake and bread on a regular basis. But he will not get me to give in!

Love the fact that 2 of my local friends are doing MAP with me and that we get to workout together every once in a while, that really helps! And with that said, it is time for my morning workout before the boys get up! I am doing Warrior legs from REboot 12 for a change this morning. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend too. I have been reading your posts on the MAP challenge. Thanks for your comments they do inspire me to keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job for not giving in to the cakes and breads. It is always harder when others are eating the things we love. I'm happy you have some support with your friends though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four workouts a day? Wow! I admire your commitment! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Good Day Nice work here,I really like what your saying.Good luck.

    -Kathy
    www.healthandwellnessconsultants.com

    ReplyDelete